Here it is February
already and all I have completed is a parts inventory. I keep looking
those pieces, over and over again and I can not help but wonder if this
parts will truly transform into a flying Mars Lander that will recover
under bright colorful chutes. I study the directions over and over in a
attempt to visualize this construction. I dare not make a mistake as
cost extra money and time. I find the 47-step instruction manual
for my first Mars Lander. However, I cannot remain grounded forever so
now time to break out some epoxy.
And then time stood still. My window of opportunity closed as other obligations took priority. The box of parts and the Mars Lander Project went on the shelf. I hope to pick the project back up in the summer.